We take your privacy seriously and have taken several steps to protect it:
- The site has been encrypted with HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure), a communications protocol for secure communication over a computer network.
- The site will automatically sign you out after 5 minutes of inactivity to avoid anyone who happens to look at your computer finding the site open and accessible.
- Emails from us will come from Dominique Simon-Levine. The Allies in Recovery name will never appear in either the “From” or “Subject” lines. Furthermore, nothing having to do with addiction or recovery will appear in either the “From” or “Subject” Lines.
- To contact one another on this site, we provide a secure private messaging feature. If you choose to share additional contact information, please do so carefully.
- We ask that you create a username that has no identifying information about yourself or your Loved One. Please avoid using names, nicknames or other identifying information in public comments to the blogs (Discussion, Modules or Treatment blogs).
- Allies in Recovery reserves the right to delete identifying information in monitoring public comments to the blogs.
- Allies in Recovery will never rent or sell your private information or contact information.
Please help us ensure that your privacy, as well as your Loved One’s, is secure and well protected by following these guidelines. For additional information about your privacy, please read our Terms and Conditions.