A human touch to support your learning
We have full confidence that the CRAFT method will bring positive change to your situation.
But we know that learning online has its challenges. That is why we are committed to supporting you with a human touch.
In addition to the personalized guidance available at all times through the Discussion Blog, members have access to a full menu of live support options.
Our Live Support Team includes
- Dominique Simon-Levine — Allies in Recovery Founder and Director, CRAFT Expert
- Laurie MacDougall — Allies in Recovery Advocate, CRAFT Enthusiast, Support-Group Leader
- Brian Serna — CRAFT Counselor & Trainer, LPCC, LADAC, MAC
- Patrick Doyle — Family Addiction Coach, LICSW
- Kayla Solomon — Psychotherapist, Self-Care Support Group Leader
- Rosslyn Kemerer — Yoga teacher and Coach
Here is a sample of what is currently available to our members
Join our self-care support group for families
Participate in a yoga class for Allies members
Take part in a closed online CRAFT group for families for 8 weeks (coming soon)
Take part in a drop-in online CRAFT group for families (coming soon)
Schedule a call with an Allies Family Advocate
Receive private coaching via phone from a Family Addiction Coach
Receive private coaching via video-conference from a CRAFT expert (coming soon)
Hear from our members…
“(the weekly support calls)… are really supportive and she has established easy interactions, even with some varying attendance. Kayla’s emphasis on self–care and staying connected to a loved one is reinforced each call and covers both practical and emotional details.”
“I have found the Wednesday night video chat with Kayla extremely helpful. You might sit in on one and see how it goes.”