Membership is FREE for families & individuals during the COVID-19 crisis
A human touch to support your learning
We have full confidence that the CRAFT method will bring positive change to your situation.
But we know that learning online has its challenges. That is why we are committed to supporting you with a human touch.
In addition to the personalized guidance available at all times through the Discussion Blog, members have access to a full menu of live support options.
Our Live Support Team includes
- Dominique Simon-Levine — Allies in Recovery Founder and Director, CRAFT Expert
- Laurie MacDougall — Allies in Recovery Advocate, CRAFT Enthusiast, Support-Group Leader
- Brian Serna — CRAFT Counselor & Trainer, LPCC, LADAC, MAC
- Aimée Dale-Lucius — CRAFT Counselor & Trainer, MA, LSAA
- Kayla Solomon — Psychotherapist, Self-Care Support Group Leader
- Rosslyn Kemerer — Yoga teacher and Coach